The test model basically represents a method signature. If a method signature changes, for example:
- Change of names (methods, parameters)
- Adding or deleting parameters
- Changing the order of parameters
The model does not necessarily have to be recreated, but can simply be adapted so that the model again corresponds to the method signature.
Change Method or Parameter Name
You can change the name of the test model or an input factor in 3 different ways:
- Open the context menu and select “Rename”.
- Highlight the row by clicking on it and press “F2”.
- Double click on the name.
Adding or Deleting Parameters (Input Factors)
Deleting an input factor can be done in the following 2 ways:
- Open the context menu of the input factor and select “Remove”.
- Highlight the input factor row by clicking on it and press “Del”.
Changing Order of Parameters (Input Factors)
If you want to change the order of input factors you can move them up and down. Again you can do this in the following 2 ways:
- Open the context menu and select “Move Up” or “Move Down”.
- Highlight the input factor row by clicking on it and press “Alt+↑” or “Alt+↓”.
Keep in mind that the instance parameter, which is the first one in a non static method, cannot be moved or replaced.