- master agile methods and specification techniques (ideally you have a Product-Owner certificate and / or a Scrum-Master certificate.
- have a deep technical software development background (but aim to have little or no future programming)
- have leadership qualities
- are a motivator and communicator within the team and towards customers
We offer …
- an agile SW-Factory with the latest technology and tools, which meets the highest quality standards.
- Design possibilities in a highly innovative software product development
- a dynamic, flat organisation in which everyone can make a difference.
- for this position, the salary range for the fixed salary is between approx. € 60,000 gross per year and approx. € 80,000 for full-time employment.
- The actual salary package depends on your professional qualifications, personal skills and experience.
To apply, please send us an e-mail with meaningful documents (CV, profile, certificates, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct contact person is the managing director and owner, Johannes Bergsmann.