- have leadership qualities.
- want to manage our development pipeline and our (research-)projects.
- master agile methods and specification techniques (ideally you have a Product-Owner certificate and / or a Scrum-Master certificate).
- have a deep technical software development background (but aim to have little or no future programming).
- are a motivator and communicator within the team and towards customers.
- can speak German language at C1 level.
We offer …
- an agile SW-Factory with the latest technology and tools, which meets the highest quality standards.
- possibilities to lead and design in a highly innovative software product development.
- a dynamic, flat organisation in which everyone can make a difference.
- also a chance for young and dynamic software professionals – your skills and responsibilities can grow with the company.
- for this position, the salary range for the fixed salary is between approx. € 60,000 and approx. € 90,000 gross per year for full-time employment. The actual salary package depends on your professional qualifications, personal skills and experience.
- homeoffice / remote work (up to 80% is possible).
To apply, please send us an e-mail with meaningful documents (CV, profile, certificates, etc. – in PDF-Format) to email@example.com.
Direct contact person is the managing director and owner, Johannes Bergsmann.